see url Hello Beauties,
So, I’d like to tell you about cheap Depakote 250mg my trip to NYC. How do I put it ? It was buy cheap Finax tablets FANTASTIC!!!! Really, who’s never dreamed of going to New York? To pretend to be real American girl and live one day in the life of a New Yorker? And of course, a New Yorker’s life means a day out shopping ;D
Also, movies and series constantly show us this incredible city of dreams, like in Two Days in New York and even the famous series “Gossip Girl” and even “Sex and the City.” So after watching these series, I thought, “One day I’ll go there and discover the life of a real New York City girl.”
And finally that day came. I couldn’t believe that my boyfriend (who has since become my husband ;D) had give me a trip to New York as a Christmas gift. This was my first trip to the USA – the first time I’d set foot there ;P. And I still remember today that the day before leaving, I couldn’t sleep I was so excited to leave. All night long, I wondered “Is it really like in these series? Will I run into the stars of Gossip Girl, for instance?” Anyway, I wondered all sorts of questions so I didn’t get much sleep haha 😛 . I took a long time choosing my clothes, since I wanted it be like in my dreams, that is, stepping off the airplane like a real star you see on TV, with a hat, glasses and high-heels!
After more than 9 hours in the plane, I finally arrived at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York. We left and took one of those famous yellow taxis, and I can tell you that I was like a little girl with her doll: glued to the taxi window watching everything; the buildings, the cars, the signs, even reading what they said :P, the people, the style – EVERYTHING.
What I really liked was the restaurant we ate at for my boyfriend’s birthday. It was really stylish, and very delicious, but what’s wonderful was that it’s on a rotating platform (don’t drink too much or else your head will be spinning :P). That day, it was funny because there were lots of people who had gone there for their birthdays, so there were several people celebrating their birthday ;P. I’ll leave you a link to the restaurant (http://www.theviewnyc.com/), if you’re in the area for a delicious dinner!
The other thing that I really liked was visiting Central Park by bike! Yes, my friends, don’t forget that this park has an area of 3.41 km², so if you plan on going there on foot, good luck 😛 . For those who enjoy running, it’s really nice in the morning to see the sunrise over Manhattan, as you can see in my boyfriend’s pictures. This park is gorgeous with all its greenery. There’s a small lake, bridges, music, dancers, and in short, is really animated. And what I found to be really, really cute were, of course, my little friends, the squirrels :D.
Of course, if you go to New York, you simply mustn’t miss:
- The September 11th Memorial Museum: It was both very interesting and very difficult as well to see very touching testimonies, videos and also, the two towers that were destroyed. It’s true that you leave with a lump in your throat.
- Rockefeller Center, so you can admire all of New York. I advise that you go in the evening – it’s more incredible then.
- Times Square. How can I put it? It’s unreal and gigantic. I was really impressed with all these bright screens, all the people and all the shops.
- Brooklyn Bridge: if you want to watch the sun set over all the tall buildings, go here. You’ll get an incredible view from the bridge.
- Central Park. Don’t hesitate to go here – it’s beautiful. I really liked it: it’s lively, it’s relaxing, there are lots of things to discover, like biking, the squirrels, the people putting on shows, music, and everything coming together so you’ll spend a pleasant little day.
- And finally, the Statue of Liberty: Well, we weren’t really lucky because that day there wasn’t the best weather, so we couldn’t really see it that well from far away, but it’s true that the statue is imposing and incredible.
There are plenty of other places to discover, of course, but for us, this is what I remember most from my trip to NY.
If you have any questions or need any advice, feel free to ask me.